Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
I am here to offer help to people who answer “yes” to the following questions:
* Are you struggling with intimate relationships, parenting, working, or deployment/reintegration?
* Do you wrestle with self-harm, suicidal ideation, trauma/PTSD, or the effects of abuse?
* Are your moods (anger, anxiety, and depression) difficult to manage?
* Do you have a history of mood disorder or personality disorder?
* Are you struggling to understand who you are and what you want in life?
Clients who are interested in psychoanalytic treatment, please inquire.
All forms of counseling are helpful.
My approach is grounded in psychoanalytic/psychodynamic theory.
While working through the issues in your day-to-day life,
we will also focus on the in-session interactions between us.
Working in this way, we can uncover and change long standing behaviors and patterns
as they are unfolding in the moment.
It is my experience that this type of work is profoundly meaningful
and powerful, lasting change can occur.